IOOC has awarded a new project (Known as Dorood Wellhead Platform Development Project) to NaftSazeQeshm Company (NSQ). The Scope of Work covers provision of one wellhead platform (D22), three subsea and onshore pipelines and two subsea and onshore cables. The Dorood wellhead platform is located near the Kharg Island (3500 m distance). The Dorood field is located in south-west of the Persian Gulf. Centre of the field is about 6 km south-east of the Kharg Island and, 50 km north-east of the port of Bushehr, 45 km northwest of the port of Genaveh. D22 jacket is installed in the water with the depth of 48 m. The Dorood field has an anticline structure with a fault at the west flank, separated from its vicinity, the Foroozan field by a geophysical identified saddle. The dimension of the Dorood field is about 25 km in length and 5 km in width. The field was discovered by drilling of well in 1960. Iranian Offshore Oil Company (IOOC) intends to develop the field which will allow increasing oil production. This program includes front end engineering design (FEED), procurement of all required materials, installation, hook up, pre-commissioning and commissioning, start up and hand over of following parts:
- One four slot unmanned wellhead platform at Long = E 50°16'23.13, Lat = N 29°12'49.60 in UTM (WGS-1984) system.
- Three pipelines of 10", 8" and 6" with approximate length of 3500 m, from D22 wellhead platform to onshore plant located on the Kharg Island.
- One pipeline of 6", from shore manifold to the agreed construction location of 200,000 barrel plant on the Khargisland.
- Two runs of subsea power cables with integrated fiber optics from D22 wellhead platform to onshore plant.
- Date of Award:
- Saff Rosemond
- Persian Golf
Reservoir fluids from the Dorood field flows to the D22 wellhead platform and transported through two 10", 8" Pipelines toward onshore production plant. 6" pipeline is installed from onshore plant to D22 wellhead platform for gas lift.
- Design Engineering (Basic & Detail)
- Procurement Engineering
- Fabrication and Installation Engineering