- Date of Award:
- POGC-Petropars,SAFF (main contractor)
- Sepehr Rosemond Engineering and Construction CO.
- Tombak, South of Iran
South Pars Gas Field Development Phase 19 onshore complex is located on Iranian coast of Persian Gulf at Tombak (approximately 250 km south east of Bandar Bushehr) and include all processing units and facilities for reservoir fluid.
SAFF Company as the EPC contractor for construction of the Sea Water Intake of South Pars Phase 19 Onshore Complex, awarded the Project Management and also Procurement of the project to Sepehr Rosemond.
- Sea Water Intake Capacity: 20.000 m3/h
- Excavating work volume: 100.000 m3
- Concreting work volume: 7.000 m3
- Hydro Mechanical Equipment (Primary & Secondary Screens, Stop Legs, Gantry Cranes & Catholic Protection)